SYDNEY HARBOUR 24/3/19

fisholb

hi raiders

one of my bff got a new boat (surtees workmate 495 with 60hp) and he asked me if i can show him some fishing spots. finished work around 130am  packed my fishing gear and got to my mate around 4am. got to the ramp around 5am and decided to catch some bait at clifton. spent around 30mins trying to catch some bait but with no success so decided to troll north head. trolled for around 2hrs for 1 bonito and 2 mac tuna. bonito was caught on the mackbait redhead and 2 mac tuna on the banana mack. decided to go to balmoral and try catch some bait. spent around 1hr at balmoral catching baby snapper bream flattys and 1 kingy(60cm) on chicken strips and pilly cubes. wind started to pick up around midday so decided to head back to the ramp at drummoyne. took a while to come back to the ramp and had to wait at the ramp for a while because a boathire company left 1 boat at the ramp while he got another boat. got home around 6pm. went to bed around 8pm. its a very long day but worth it. the new boat was excellent. hoping to go outside the heads again soon. thanks for reading.

btw, one of my bff went trolling last friday 22/3/19 at north head and caught 5 bonito and 3 mac tuna. 2 of my bff went fishing botany bay 23/3/19 and caught 2 legal kingys around molli point. still plenty of rats at the bay atm.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lakelad said:

Great report and fun day out, you must have slept well that night!

How big's the esky with the bonito in it? That large one looks a cracker!

Thanks mate

the esky is 47L

length around 68cm

• Like 1