Hi

woy woy col

Hi all its been some time since I have used this forum, at that time I had bought a Quintrex Top Ender 8.5 or 8.9 metres my memory is fading now.

I have one good friend and that being cargo5.

We have had many talks about all things including fishing not always agreeing ! Shared many  camp fires stories        

Well I have sold the Top Ender it was getting too big for me to push around, in my small yard. And in its place I have bought a Quintrex Renegade 4.2 with 40hp Yamaha along with a  minn kota terrova i pilot and Humminbird Helix 10 Chirp MSI GPS Gen 3.

So  with a bit of luck and a lot of practise and cargo5 advice I will be sending some reports both good and bad

Regards woywoycol  

• Like 2

Guest Guest123456789
8 hours ago, woy woy col said:

Hi all its been some time since I have used this forum, at that time I had bought a Quintrex Top Ender 8.5 or 8.9 metres my memory is fading now.

I have one good friend and that being cargo5.

We have had many talks about all things including fishing not always agreeing ! Shared many  camp fires stories        

Well I have sold the Top Ender it was getting too big for me to push around, in my small yard. And in its place I have bought a Quintrex Renegade 4.2 with 40hp Yamaha along with a  minn kota terrova i pilot and Humminbird Helix 10 Chirp MSI GPS Gen 3.

So  with a bit of luck and a lot of practise and cargo5 advice I will be sending some reports both good and bad

Regards woywoycol  

Welcome (back) to the forum Col. I fish the same body of water as you and look forward to the reports.

On a side note that’s an awesome choice of gear there!!! Have you christened it yet? If so how does it fish?

Thank you all for making me feel at home  on the forum. .

I did go out today, in the renegade late in the afternoon, I am try to get on top of all the upgrades features of the new minn kota terover  I pilot. Pairing it in & setting the  spotlock is not so easy for me.

Regards woywoy col :)

Hi Col. Hope that you soon get the hang of the new vessel and start to post some reports of your successes. Say hi to Cargo5 from me when you catch up next. We used to share a lot of communication down the track. Haven't been fishing much myself recently for one reason or another...not good for the mental stability, I can tell you. Good luck on the water. bn