Swr

rickmarlin62

Shot the bar at daylight  ordinary conditions on bar  breaking right across   least break to the right  the little vsea ate it up  shot out to 40 mtr area off jail    the bait was scattered and not many gettin caught   went back in to floats in bay   6 slimies 10 big yakkas   headed down to green island then black rock   trolled livies all over the place  small reef down beach was holdin bait but no sign of fish    ended the session by catchin a dozen bream from the washes on green isl     i could have caught the same in the lake at home   hahaha    3 days before fish were goin off  yday  green water 24 .8  never seen a fish caught all day   would have been 25 boats off jail and 6 yaks    maybe next time il get somethin   broughton is gunna get a hidin soon  hahaha

• Like 7

I sent you a pm Rick. Asking if ya did any good. 

We got 2 small macs mate. We saw a few decent bust ups but bait was real hard to find and we trolled livies and lures for what felt like forever for nothing mate. I stayed up there Friday night so expensive little trip for nothing... Could have fished home for a feed also. Oh well enjoyed the trip with my son and a mate. 

Unlucky Rick. At least you had a go! From reports I got, Coffs was firing on Friday and Saturday. Might have been worth an hour drive further north. I feel sorry for the fish next time you get to Broughton haha! 

cheers scratchie!!! 

Cheers for the report Rick! Unfortunate the conditions and fish didn't play ball on this occasion , but at least you got out there and had a good crack! And a few bream for dinner is a good consolation prize to me.