Bagged out session social distance

papafish

Hello ladies and gents. 

Havent posted for a few years probably lol. Too lazy, but I do come on now and then to check out people post. 

Anyway. Keeping it short. Been chilling at home for over a week and decide to go out for a jog and a fishing session. 

I bagged out on Monday solo.

Easter Friday, between me and my brother we caught 18. Dropped 4 because We didnt use the net. 

All in 2 hrs session. Went kinda quiet at the last hour. 

Pack up and left keep 8 and gave 10 away. 

Happy Easter all. Stay safe and fish solo.

Note. 

Saw people fishing in groups like 4 or so. Not a good idea. Play by the rules or sooner or later it will be like VIC... + $1000 fine😭

IMG_20200410_160318.jpg

• Like 4

Funny how Trevally were once almost classed as a rubbish fish, often scorned when caught, but, fresh, filleted and skinned and all the blood meat cut off, they are great eating (and fun to catch) I wonder if they are OK now because fish are generally harder to find these days, or is it just because (like lots of other fish) they were not eaten because that's just the way it was, you didn't eat them because no one did? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, noelm said:

Funny how Trevally were once almost classed as a rubbish fish, often scorned when caught, but, fresh, filleted and skinned and all the blood meat cut off, they are great eating (and fun to catch) I wonder if they are OK now because fish are generally harder to find these days, or is it just because (like lots of other fish) they were not eaten because that's just the way it was, you didn't eat them because no one did? 

Noelm. I dont eat them. No one in the family does. Only bream and deep sea fish e. G gem fish n emperordor. 

5 hours ago, The Rev said:

Great catch - well done.  Which water way system were you fishing?  Land based or boat?  The Rev

Land base champ. Dont have a boat. Fished from 1pm - 3pm. Run out tide. North Sydney side