Coffee

noelm

What is it with store bought coffee theses days? everywhere you go, people are holding take away cups of coffee, schools, shops, boat ramps, I live near a cycleway, and every second person is holding a cup of coffee (and a phone in the other hand) I have even seen people on bikes with coffee, it's almost like a spreading disease, maybe everyone's jug at home is broken!

Well firstly its a reasonable excuse to be outside & secondly who drinks instant coffee anymore 🤨

Besides if you think about it, it is keeping someone in a job!!

Im building my 4x4's dual battery system so I can take my Nespresso machine on the road with me 😁

Its for other things as well of course!

Edited by kingie chaser

Its just an excuse to get out of the house.

My Darling, Lady Lunch-a-lot aka The Duchess of Dining.... is showing withdrawal symptoms from not being out with her girlfriends 4 times every week... IT has resulted in 'excercise walks' that always seem to return by way of a coffee van.

As I really enjoy coffee.... I dont mind her trips as long as I get a strong cappuccino.

I'm suffering a broken leg and have enforced isolation... so her sojourns are a welcome distraction.

• Like 1

I’ve cut back on my coffee intake over recent years. I have a Nespresso capsule machine, which suffices me most of the time but I do enjoy a coffee at a cafe when I’m out and about. We can’t sit in a cafe these days but I do now try to support local cafes by buying a takeaway cup when I can. I suspect others are doing the same. I dropped in at a local cafe in Nelson Bay the other day after going to the Post Office to make a bank deposit. I bought one for me and paid one forward for emergency and health care workers. It’s the least I can do and a great initiative by that cafe. 😎🙏

• Thanks 1

My wife usually goes out with the girls three times a week. Now with the new laws, she still goes out once a week and takes the dog with her. Her excuse the dog needs exercise and she needs a coffee.

love my coffee but only drink the takeaway stuff rarely. Currently drinking an absolute ton of it becasue A>im stuck at home, and B. i'm doing 12 months without booze as a bit of a challenge to myself. So coffee has also become a beer and red wine substitute at the moment!

• Sad 1