This Weekends Plans ?

Ken A

Giving the King's a rest & heading down to the Fish Markets at a sparrow's tomorrow to pick up a supply of prawns & oysters then to Wollongong for our family Christmas get together

Looking forward to a great day

Sunday , recovering

Geoff

Saturday we are planning to head up to Dora Creek to give the local bream population a bit opf a stir up.... well that the plan anyway :1prop: ... Hopefully I will break this hoodoo that has been haunting me teh last few outings..

Sunday no plans as yet but I am sure it will involve a few :beersmile: somewhere..

Have a good one all

Well, all being well and the wind gods being kind, tomorrow will be a 4.30am start for me down at Akuna Bay and i intend going out into Broken Bay and drifting the flathead grounds. Was also thinking about going out a bit further and see if i can find a king fish or two. Any thoughts?????

Friday Day off im going to try my hand at playing sparky with the new car i need to replace both the rear

brake lights and ive never done that before i told the :wife: when we got together that i wasnt a mr fix it

so i think i will suprise her. Any tips?? Its a ford falcon forte 1999

Big weekend planned. Tonight wok christmas party, Friday a few drinks :beersmile: and chase a few ladies, Saturday if weather is ok head out to browns, saturday night a few more beers :beersmile: and sunday going to chase some kings by spear

Kane

Friday Day off im going to try my hand at playing sparky with the new car i need to replace both the rear

brake lights and ive never done that before i told the :wife: when we got together that i wasnt a mr fix it

so i think i will suprise her. Any tips?? Its a ford falcon forte 1999

G'day sharky best tip I think would be go fishing and get someone else to fix the lights.

George. :1fishing1:

The :wife: doesn't have any plans for this weekend (or so I'm led to believe), so I'm hopeful of fitting two sessions in this weekend.

Saturday morning will be an SP flick either at Stockton or Swansea breakwalls.

At some stage on Sunday I'm going to break out the fly rod and have a crack at the bream and mullet on bread fly.

Have a good one all. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

:wife: has gotta work saturday norning so im taking advantage of that and heading out to my fave spot at bundeena at 4.30am to catch the sunrise and hopefully a few fish. hoping to get that elusive first kingy that has busted off a few times of late, if not a salmon will do me fine

good luck to all and have fun :1fishing1:

EGGY!!!!!

Sat is the :wife: cousins wedding, so plenty of free :beersmile: It's at the St George Motor yacht Club, but don't know if it would go down too well if I snuck the flick stick in the car...... Be a good look flickin in a suit!

Sunday is my brother's engagement party/lunch, so more free :beersmile: but have told him I NEED to go for a fish, so won't hang around all arvo. Haven't been in the new boat for a couple of weeks, so will try and squeeze an arvo/evening sesh on the harbour. Tides look good for an evening kingy attack, so hope to break the duck.

SHARKY - piece a piss changing the tail lights. Assuming you have bought them (if not, wreckers will have plenty), it is simply a matter of undoing a few screws and easing the light out from its mount. Wires simply plug in. Poke it all back together - should only take a few minutes. :thumbup: