Dry soft plastic gulp experiment #1

Fab1

Glad to it it worked for you Fab.

If you have some way of boiling water other than the kettle, save the leftover juice and boil that up next time. It's got all the Gulp goodies in it.

Also I've found those 3 inch minnows in pumpkinseed (what looks like you have here) on a 1/8 jig head are killer flathead lures. Just let them hit the bottom and then 3 or 4 shakes of the rod tip as you raise it from say 9 to 11 o'clock works for me. Plenty of bream and the odd whiting bycatch.

Good luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Hornet said:

Glad to it it worked for you Fab.

If you have some way of boiling water other than the kettle, save the leftover juice and boil that up next time. It's got all the Gulp goodies in it.

Also I've found those 3 inch minnows in pumpkinseed (what looks like you have here) on a 1/8 jig head are killer flathead lures. Just let them hit the bottom and then 3 or 4 shakes of the rod tip as you raise it from say 9 to 11 o'clock works for me. Plenty of bream and the odd whiting bycatch.

Good luck.

It worked excellent mate.Yes they are gulp 3inch in pumkinseed.I will try what you said and that left over juice is going in a tiny spray bottle I have and am going to use it to give the lures a spray and see what happens.

1 minute ago, Yowie said:

What's going on Fab? Are you now a serious fisho? Resurrecting dead S.P's.  😝

It's either that or poisoning you so I can have a chance at catching a legal hacking fish mate.😂 I'm willing to try anything now.Where's that grapnel to hook Yowies boat gone?🤔

• Haha 1