Post covid boating.

Fab1

12 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

It generally works better if you put a hook in it 😬

That's what I've been doing wrong.I've been tying my bait on the line.

11 hours ago, Yowie said:

Looks like you are out near the middle of the day. The fish will be having a snooze just like you. :074:

That was around 9am. With me it doesn't matter if I fish between the hours  of 12pm-12pm I still catch zilch,nada,nothing,zero.😂

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, motiondave said:

@Fab1 , that's why it's called fishing, not catching.

Looks like we be lucky to be on the water at Xmas, totally sucks really. Then I'd say it will be a zoo at the ramps. 

I've been  eyeing off my swimming pool and having serious thoughts about launching the tinny in there.I can gaurantee you one thing will remain consistent....I won't catch anything.😂

8 minutes ago, JonD said:

I rarely get on the water before 10am, fish don't sleep!!!

They do where I fish or I am asleep to register the bite.I'm going with the later.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, Fab1 said:

Can't wait to be able to get out and kick back like this feeding all my bait to the fishy's after Covid.

FB_IMG_1612478703043.jpg

Totally agree Fab.  Appears I don’t live to far from you. I sat in my boat for a couple of hours the other day. Cleaned a few things in, removed the radio aerial (both to be replaced).  Just chilled in the boat and enjoyed my alone time. 

Can’t wait to hit the water again. 

2 hours ago, shakey55 said:

Totally agree Fab.  Appears I don’t live to far from you. I sat in my boat for a couple of hours the other day. Cleaned a few things in, removed the radio aerial (both to be replaced).  Just chilled in the boat and enjoyed my alone time. 

Can’t wait to hit the water again. 

5 minutes away as the crow flies.I sit in my boat in the garage with a peeled prawn on the hook for bait and toss it over the side.I tell my son to sneak in after five minutes to rip the prawn off the hook to imitate my real fishing adventures when I wind in a bare hook.😂😂

• Haha 1