outboard spares

MARTY57

8 minutes ago, MARTY57 said:

having trouble getting spares for old 2 stroke 30hp tohatsu can any one recommend any aftermarket dealers after impeller /carb kit thanks 

If you do some research you might find that the Tohatsu is the same as the Mercury of the same year & therefore you could most likely use genuine Mercury parts which would be better than cheap ebay stuff imo.

What is the exact model & serial number??

That could give you the answer. 

1 hour ago, kingie chaser said:

If you do some research you might find that the Tohatsu is the same as the Mercury of the same year & therefore you could most likely use genuine Mercury parts which would be better than cheap ebay stuff imo.

Last time I looked there was cheap and genuine stuff on eBay.I have bought  genuine a few times.

• Like 1

Do not use cheap after market water pump parts, most either don't last, or just inferior in operation, if the pump hasn't been done for a while, buy a complete kit, not just an impeller. Carby parts are similar, I prefer genuine, but most are just gaskets and so on. As mentioned, check the model, most Mercury dealers will be able to help.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:31 PM, kingie chaser said:

thanks