Parsley bay parking

Bryant fish

Went for a drive to parsley bay ramp at brooklyn and noticed they have changed the parking to car and trailer parking only with a fine for cars only.there was still a heap of cars only there so I don't no how long it's been in or how well it's enforced. Don't really like the idea of fines but if people won't do the right thing too bad

• Like 1

Good idea ! On my last trip there a tarago like van was parked in the wash down bay next to the fish cleaning tables. The fools had no idea how much congestion and consternation they caused for the boaters …. They were nowhere to be seen. 🤯🤬😡🤯

cheers Zoran 

Hmmm. This was too blingy. One of the newer clan movers. I’m sure they were the ones fishing the break water - which I have no issues with. But for Pete’s sake park the van elsewhere. You can fit two car+trailers in that bay. The van was parked away from the bins (too smelly I guess) so easily took up more than one space. Crazy and no common sense. I was hoping for a ranger to come by but all we got was Karen telling us we were not supposed to be there.  This is pre lockdown.