I had a R.A.T test today & tested positive

kingie chaser

I haven't been feeling myself lately because its been ages since I have had the chance to get out with to many work commitments.

So I had a test today & I came back positive 😳

No surprise really 😅

1935892260_Gofishing.thumb.jpg.5ed0bcdcdeeca252f9a881f83a99a584.jpg

On a serious note If any of you out there have Covid I hope you are doing ok, we are all going to get it eventually :thumbup:

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Over time, it will be highly likely to be exposed to the live virus. Just a fact of life. Vaccinations do help most people.

Some people do not want any vaccinations, but it appears that more are objecting to the Covid vaccine than others.

3 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Over time, it will be highly likely to be exposed to the live virus. Just a fact of life. Vaccinations do help most people.

Some people do not want any vaccinations, but it appears that more are objecting to the Covid vaccine than others.

Yeh, but this is not a covid thread, its a poke at it!

I was sent this from a friend & It cracked up...........................because its true 😉

Edited by kingie chaser

4 minutes ago, Hoods said:

Hi Kingie Chaser - could you tell me where to get some of those tests please - I could do with a positive case of Go Fishing!!

Everywhere has run out from what I hear, the solution is to just check the tides & the weather.................hook up the trailer & do what the test say's 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1