Port Stephens or Forster

longy509

Hi i have finally got a week of work at the start of march will i go to Forster or the old faithful Port Stephens.Whats everyones thoughts im pretty set on Port Stephens as thats the only place i have been for holidays in the last 10 years or more but a little interested in trying somewhere new. If you have any ideas on  somewhere worth trying within 6 or so hours of Bathurst let me Know.

Cheers,

Longy

Haha yep Scratchie  it got the better of me i have booked in at Port Stephens again for the 1st week of March.

Hopefully the weather likes me and the fish on on the bite.

Also i have been trying to find the write up you done on Port Stephens could you post the link to it pleasae mate i need all the help i can get lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, longy509 said:

Thanks Donna that makes sense i have just been usinging the general search feature

Very welcome. 
Using the search engine - Jeff uses tags. If you use those tag words it will bring up posts. 
There are lots of ways to do accurate searches. I just wish I had time to do some help topics on how everything works on the board. 
Anyone needs help please message or pop a post in the Technical section 😁F4D69EEC-2CB5-40CA-B4D2-4F10C8174FB9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I am biased however I think you have made the better choice. The current is running hard up here about 4 knots with fads half submerged or more & no fish evident. PS gives you more options to get to the edges & find the fish atm. Water temp is good. Should be a Blue Marlin off PS by now.