Port Hacking again

Yowie

2 hours ago, Isaac Ct said:

Ouchh, hope that heals up soon so you can back on the action with the had lines. My sister has cut the top of her pinky of with a mandolin and it wasn't pretty.

You don't realise how much of a hindrance it is to have one finger out of action, and therefore to try and protect it during day-to-day life.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Nice work Dave - nice tailor and bream, but what - no whitting, what’s happening mate?

Thanks Bob. Have not tried for a whiting for a while now, will try again when the water clears a bit.

I was on a drive around Richmond/Windsor on Wednesday, and the water looks like liquid mud, so I guess fishing is no good for some time around your way.

6 hours ago, Yowie said:

Thank you. A couple of feeds to bring home.

As a side issue, 2 nights ago I was preparing dinner and cut off the top of a finger, but not the nail. Less than 1 cm across. Have to keep it dry so that will bugger up the fishing for a little while. :1taz:

You'd be used to that fishing handlines...just a flesh wound😜

1 hour ago, Yowie said:

Thanks Bob. Have not tried for a whiting for a while now, will try again when the water clears a bit.

I was on a drive around Richmond/Windsor on Wednesday, and the water looks like liquid mud, so I guess fishing is no good for some time around your way.

Dave I haven’t been out for a while (stint in hospital), hope to get out next week, but it’s been more about the big swell and seas, but this is mulloway weather, so Hawkesbury will be firing for bream and Jewies, even with the big fresh.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Dave I haven’t been out for a while (stint in hospital), hope to get out next week, but it’s been more about the big swell and seas, but this is mulloway weather, so Hawkesbury will be firing for bream and Jewies, even with the big fresh.

Get better soon @Pickles, we love the reports.

5 hours ago, jenno64 said:

You'd be used to that fishing handlines...just a flesh wound😜

I have had flesh wounds many times from handlines - this time a bit of flesh was missing. I thought about sticking the missing piece back on the finger, but it was stuck in the potato slices and looked a bit messy, and the potatoes were red stained and not looking appetizing.  :074: