And another one 👌Thursday morning

papafish

After my school drop off! Did a quick 2.5 hours and straight back into work.

It’s a Bream kind of day!!! But hey something it’s better then nothing.

got to my spot at 9.30 and finished at 12. My staff arrived at 10.30 and he landed 2, I got my bag limit and we had enough fish to split it 3 ways!!  I didn’t take any, it ended up with the delivery guy and the chefs😂

1358839A-68A8-4C35-988D-1C3EB5BFA0AD.jpeg

• Like 11

9 hours ago, leonardgid said:

now i am jealous ,   you do this to us  all of the time ,what is amazing is that you fish office hours  when most of us shore based   cant catch a  cold,        not asking for the spot mate  but please share the gear that you use and the baits also , this way  we can try to match what they need , thanks you for sharing  even if it frustrates me   that i cant  find them on the bite .

Mate I have a restaurant and I tend to go in late. It’s evening trade for me,  depending on my work load, if there’s time in between i might got for a flick. Not much of a secret.  Where’s there’s water there’s fish!! I fish light weighted and I drift my bait from top to bottom. And always burley! No burley no fish I can tell you that. When I burley it’s literally like me tossing out $100 bills😂 and when you see $100 bills flying from a far you’ll sure come and sash it out wouldn’t ya😉 so burley hard! Tips. 4 load of woolies cheap bread and 4 cans of cat food tuna mince!!! Mash it together and burley out 😂😂

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Quality catch for a couple of hours. Very healthy looking fish. Very kind of you to share your berley recipe too. Good on you. bn

It’s all good Neil, I love here, nothing to hide and members here are very friendly, and kind enough to offer to take me out on session!! What more can I ask for, like I said, burley make a huge difference

14 hours ago, papafish said:

Mate I have a restaurant and I tend to go in late. It’s evening trade for me,  depending on my work load, if there’s time in between i might got for a flick. Not much of a secret.  Where’s there’s water there’s fish!! I fish light weighted and I drift my bait from top to bottom. And always burley! No burley no fish I can tell you that. When I burley it’s literally like me tossing out $100 bills😂 and when you see $100 bills flying from a far you’ll sure come and sash it out wouldn’t ya😉 so burley hard! Tips. 4 load of woolies cheap bread and 4 cans of cat food tuna mince!!! Mash it together and burley out 😂😂

Berley, light lines, light sinkers. Common theme amongst many successful bait fishos!

Good you can get out for regular weekday sessions whilst being gainfully employed. A free feed of fresh fish is also a good way of keeping your staff engaged! Sounds like they'll have no problem cooking them.

Come to think of it, if providing fresh fish to your team increases their engagement, then can all of your fishing paraphernalia be tax deductible? 🤣

5 hours ago, Little_Flatty said:

Berley, light lines, light sinkers. Common theme amongst many successful bait fishos!

Good you can get out for regular weekday sessions whilst being gainfully employed. A free feed of fresh fish is also a good way of keeping your staff engaged! Sounds like they'll have no problem cooking them.

Come to think of it, if providing fresh fish to your team increases their engagement, then can all of your fishing paraphernalia be tax deductible? 🤣

Haha I start late and finished late that’s all a easy 10 hour  day for me