Rock fishing spot suggestions Newcastle - To - Sydney?

Hi fishos,

i'm a 15 YR old fisherman looking to get myself more into rock fishing, as i love the thrill and love getting off those devices for a classic fish.
i live in newcastle planning to go to sydney or central coast with mates chasing either bonito , tailor / salmon (< not sure my luck as its going out of their season (salmon) ) and some kingies.

any spot suggestions greatly appreciated (all rods and gear are good and rearing) 
regards,

Johnzy.

2 minutes ago, noelm said:

There is literally thousands of places in that area, best bet is a bit of "googling" then trying different spots.

tried hitting google, its just breakwalls, do you have any suggestions as stated targeting (kingy , salmon , tailor )

Tailor/Salmon-anywhere with a wash, pelagics-the ledges ive caught them at include CAtherine Hill Bay, Snapper Point (killed more people that any ledge in the state), Wybung, Terrigal Haven (good safe spot to start Feb/March ), The Skillion, Winnie, The Coalseam, Copacobana-find a mentor , some cleats and good luck

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PaddyT said:

Tailor/Salmon-anywhere with a wash, pelagics-the ledges ive caught them at include CAtherine Hill Bay, Snapper Point (killed more people that any ledge in the state), Wybung, Terrigal Haven (good safe spot to start Feb/March ), The Skillion, Winnie, The Coalseam, Copacobana-find a mentor , some cleats and good luck

appreciate it mate, heard about wybung being a banger spot! ill stay safe.