Bloody jetskis

Bryant fish

Yeah we all complain about them but I always  wanted  to try one. My daughters got me a ride out of Brooklyn for my birthday last October and have finally  got round  to doing it  today.the company  that run it is great very focused  on safety  as you don't need  a license  to do it.good fun but I wouldn't  be in a rush to buy one that said I wouldn't  go sailing either if you want to try it out a great way to do so

Jet Ski's   Hmmmm

Ironically, saw something today that tickled me fancy..

I've been up FNQ for a few weeks ( work/pleasure), walked down the main Pier in Cairns, where all the big boats are moored,  Saw a sign of a company operating at the main marina.

" Jet Ski Croc spotting "    Well, I say, Power to them I guess..  LOL, my thrill seeking days are well behind me.

• Haha 1

I have nothing against the jet ski itself - just the clown riding it !

I was fishing at Swansea last week and it was jet ski alley , one tool decided to push down on the handle bars and blip the throttle , this shot a jet of water about 30m out the back of the JetSki- straight through the windscreen of a boat that was behind him . Luckily no one was hurt . Seen quite a few set up for fishing though .