The “Wazza Special” prototype lure

Larkin

@wazatherfisherman

Hey wazza, Not sure what your calling this lure, but when I hooked up on the second cast, I’ve nick named it the “wazza special” 

I’ve paired it with a TT hidden internal jighead 7/0H 1/6oz

I honestly think this lure is something special - it has a lot of action - smooth and life like. It’s like a slithering snake/worm. You can see the action for a few seconds at 3.12 in the video. That flexible tail swims from side to side. The internal weight slowly drifts the lure down the column.

It’s kind of like a sluggo, but BETTER!

I think some jewie guys should give this a go in the Georges river! IMO this would make a killer jewie lure! Probably work really well on large flathead too.

Anyhow raiders, here’s the vid. Didn’t have much time to edit, so it’s all one shot of me fishing.

• Like 8

Awesome! Great stuff Chris! I actually nicknamed this one 'Kingy Bringy' The idea was to make something heavy enough, attractive and durable enough for 'big stuff'. I was chuffed when I first saw how they swim 'by themselves'- hopefully be great for both other species you suggested but I made them with Kingfish in mind. Better make some more now!

Thanks for the great feedback mate

• Like 6

Nice vid and demo @Larkin.  That looks like one awesome lure @wazatherfisherman ... my favourite SPs are the pearl/white  long tubular shapes.  The swim action on yours leaves the gulps, berkleys and z-mans in shame.

If you have spares or are making a fresh batch how can I order some?  (WWW-SPs ... the Wicked Wazza Wonder SP range comes alive)

Cheers Zoran

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, wazatherfisherman said:

Awesome! Great stuff Chris! I actually nicknamed this one 'Kingy Bringy' The idea was to make something heavy enough, attractive and durable enough for 'big stuff'. I was chuffed when I first saw how they swim 'by themselves'- hopefully be great for both other species you suggested but I made them with Kingfish in mind. Better make some more now!

Thanks for the great feedback mate

Kingy Bringy has a nice ring!

I can see zoran has put an order in already 

I’m going to keep using it and also try out the snapper one too.

will keep you updated

• Like 1