bite science and ebay jigheads

faker

Hi guys has anyone ever used jigheads from bitescience or the ones from ebay?

and what are the reviews on them?

I am looking to start an inventory to practice softplastic fishing but don;t want to spend too much on jigheads

My vote is for Hurricane Lures Jag EM Jigheads , great quality for the price you get eight for $10. TT Jigheads are great, but I snag out all the time and so look for cheaper ones. There’s a 3/32oz which is perfect for me. $1.25  per Jighead vs $2.20 for TTs isn’t a lot of difference but it adds up fast, especially when you’re learning soft plastics and snagging out a lot.

D207055B-C2FE-43F3-BF99-057890E689C2.jpeg.e3dc859da404cef18239cfd454f6dc4a.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mike Sydney said:

My vote is for Hurricane Lures Jag EM Jigheads , great quality for the price you get eight for $10. TT Jigheads are great, but I snag out all the time and so look for cheaper ones. There’s a 3/32oz which is perfect for me. $1.25  per Jighead vs $2.20 for TTs isn’t a lot of difference but it adds up fast, especially when you’re learning soft plastics and snagging out a lot.

D207055B-C2FE-43F3-BF99-057890E689C2.jpeg.e3dc859da404cef18239cfd454f6dc4a.jpeg

Love this style of jig head for the 2-3 inch Zmans. The wire keeper holds them surprisingly well and is light enough to let the tail sit up off the bottom, waving in the current on the pause.

• Like 1