Roseville Bridge/Echo point fishing

_chris_

I have caught tailor right at the boat ramp.  After an otherwise doughunt day, while preparing to tie up, sudden boils of tailor followed by frantic flinging of shiny metal lures and several tailor caught.  

I've also caught undersized snapper in the general neighbourhood (land based), bonito in Bantry Bay, rat kings off Yeoland Point and seen plenty surface activity in Fig Tree Cove when I haven't been fishing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _chris_ said:

Has anyone had any luck at Roseville Bridge or Echo Point?

Hi There 

Welcome to fishraider - use the search engine here to find info as we have many, many posts.

https://community.deckee.com/search/?q=echo point&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=and 

Here is what I came up with search echo AND point

• Like 1

Many years since I last fished down there and used to get the odd flathead off echo point. I did the walk up both sides of the creek a couple of times , all I got were small flathead but I did see a few nice bream I just couldn’t catch them . I have heard of the odd Mulloway coming out of there as well but they were caught by a boat fisho . I never spent enough time there to crack the code and the choice of lures back then was a fraction of what we have now .

• Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 11:30 AM, _chris_ said:

Has anyone had any luck at Roseville Bridge or Echo Point?

Hi Chris - I’ve caught some nice bream under Roseville bridge from the shore and from my kayak. I was kayak fishing a little upstream from the bridge with a mate and he caught a jewfish and a big flathead on soft plastics. 

• Like 2