Short report, redfin

JaniFIN

Short report.

We went fishing with Saija. Had plan be 1 hour, went 3 h. 😆

So had not even gront motor with me (mistake) so we use anchor.  We did try find "redfin tweed", but have been so cold, that havent been grow even yet. Water was only +16'c and now is mid summer.

I catch first 4 cast 4 redfin. We try to move closer to spot, becouse Saija had only traditional gears, ror, line, hook and worm. But we lose all spot when move. I catch one more redfin and one common bream. We drive bu boat on ring after ring and try find tweed, impossiple. So we drop anchor and  i start casting. One bite, then big bite and fish on. No redfin, but 1.1 kg "some" bream. Nice size and strong fish. I plan that let it go, but eye was broken, so i tuc it for food. Then we tuck anchor on boat and i start row, Saija fishing. Finally we find one fish for Saija, redfin. Then we did drive other spot, where i catch one more redfinn, then back to home.

IMG-20230709-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230709-WA0004.jpg

• Like 9

Well done Jani and crew. The Redfin are very good to eat but I have never taken a European Bream for eating. I hope it tastes good because it is a good size. I hope that you continue to have good weather for your Summer fishing. Looking forward to your next report.

bn