12 yrs.Not a bad innings.

Fab1

12yrs from a fuel pump diaphragm.Plugs been changed before.Symptoms wet fouled plugs, boat ran like absolute 💩 and nearly 24 litres of fuel disappeared in about 3ks of travel.

Kicking back waiting for the knock on door from courier with new one.

IMG_0906.thumb.jpeg.0977442fb0b4c4bda960e0e9c842b9a6.jpeg

31 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Those plugs don't look too healthy Fab. Hope it runs well with the new parts, sure it will.    bn

It will mate.It’s no big deal changing them.I already put new plugs in and waiting on fuel pump.This one better last 30yrs or I’ll be upset as it’s sent me broke spending $20 on it.😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, XD351 said:

My yammie is still going strong after 20yrs and only cost me water pump, plugs, thermostat and the rubber boot on the cut out switch. 

So you’ve basically replaced everything in 20 yrs?I’d be filthy.😂😂

Only the thermostat had to be replaced - the rest was done at the last service at my request. Considering it was only the second service it has ever had I thought a bit of tlc was fair considering it’s loyal service .

12 hours ago, XD351 said:

Only the thermostat had to be replaced - the rest was done at the last service at my request. Considering it was only the second service it has ever had I thought a bit of tlc was fair considering it’s loyal service .

Had a good innings mate.12yrs worth.IMG_0941.thumb.jpeg.cb9a63daf2e1dcab7f2554943525a2ca.jpegIMG_0940.thumb.jpeg.da00025235a1c8fc1865b03035464d15.jpeg