Might be moving

noelm

That's some nice lawn Pawn going on there mrsswordfisherman...

Noel, the new place we have now, was really confusing, the previous owners, spent a fortune on the gardens 5-6 years ago and from what the Neighbours told us, never touched it again.. I've taken near 4 tonne to the tip so far, pulled out plants that should never have been planted and removed every vine known to man !!..

I'd take some photo's. but everything is still pretty much a mess,, went out to berry nursery yesterday for another load of new plants/Trees, we are getting there and we know we will be happy with the eventual outcome.

But Yep, some people should just have lawn and probably pay someone to mow and have no business being in the garden 😁..

The wife isn't really what I'd call a hands on gardener,  a good critic being a designer, and enjoys the daily vegetable harvest but doesn't really have that green thumb. I find it therapeutic, although a few curse words have been muttered thus far on the journey, but we are seeing the progress and we see the light at the end of the tunnel, we know that all the hard work will pay off at the end.  I'm sure you'll enjoy the challenge of making your new garden at the new place, it really is a great feel good admiring all the hard work and effort..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...