Another funny story

Fab1

Just remembered just now replying to a post with @mrsswordfisherman about gardening and lawns.

I’m a keen Gardner, do every thing yourselfer/Magyver doesn’t have a chance selfer.

Anyway the other day I was out in the garden working all day wearing my new gardening hat I bought and love when late in the evening the mrs comes out and asks if I can quickly duck out to Woolies up the road and get some chops for dinner.

Like usual I put tools down, grab my wallet and keys and rush off out the door to get it.

I park up, get out the car and start walking through the car park towards the entry.

As I’m walking 2 seperate woman are walking towards me and as they pass they say hi with half a smile/grin and I notice a few people looking and look away.

Anyway I don’t take much notice or really think anything go inside, wonder to the meat section grab the chops and head to the self serve.The shop was busy and people would look “as they do and look away “.

Anyway I paid and on my way out I noticed people looking at me when they were walking in.I thought geez I must be too grubby this time as I always have my old work shirt on etc in the garden.

Anyway I make it back to my car, hop in, buckle up, start car, put it in reverse and look in the rear vision mirror to reverse out the parking when the penny drops why they were all remarking and looking at me.

This is exactly how I was dressed when I went inside to buy chops that day.😂😂😂😂😂IMG_1525.thumb.jpeg.293562e7e1e94e07666f5da92b6132cb.jpeg

They must have thought I was the masked bandit there to rob them.😂😂😂

Hope you guys had a good laugh at my expense.

ps I’ll try to remember to take my hat off next time.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

Probably fortunate that post covid people are still used to seeing masks used. I admit you have taken it a bit further than other people but I respect the fact you take the communities welfare so seriously.

:mfr_lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Not showing swordie that hat. He also has a hat selection. 
He bought a $60 one last week. Caps there are dozens and dozens.

By the way is that a Viridian shirt? 

One of dozens I have.I live in them.Free advertising.Served 20yrs.I know Stewy served at ingleburn.Small world.

40 minutes ago, DerekD said:

Probably fortunate that post covid people are still used to seeing masks used. I admit you have taken it a bit further than other people but I respect the fact you take the communities welfare so seriously.

:mfr_lol:

No more yelling at flies wearing it.And swearing at them.They never listen.

Edited by Fab1