What's On This Weekend? 28/29

Ken A

Oh yes the :wife: factor always comes into it doesn't it! I was hoping for good weather so we could have a 'family' day on the beach somewhere oh you know somewhere up the coast.. Good quality time with the :wife: and :1prop: kids.. great beach, beautiful surf and maybe just maybe sneak a couple of rods in and disperse them in amongst I don't any nice gutters that might be found on the beach? Oh only if I find any so I'll have to bring the rods just in case! Reckon :wife: will buy it? hehe Oh well it's happening either way! :1fishing1:

:wife: is getting over having her tonsils out :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: - very nasty thing for an adult to go through, but she's rapidly on the mend now so I'm planning on an early morning Parra visit each side of the high tide (which is at 7am(ish) I think.

Just in the tinnie throwing some hard bodies at the mangroves and some BM around the place.

I don't have an electric so praying for a nice still morning while the tide rises. :thumbup:

Cheers,

David.

Edited by mottyman

Oh yes the :wife: factor always comes into it doesn't it! I was hoping for good weather so we could have a 'family' day on the beach somewhere oh you know somewhere up the coast.. Good quality time with the :wife: and :1prop: kids.. great beach, beautiful surf and maybe just maybe sneak a couple of rods in and disperse them in amongst I don't any nice gutters that might be found on the beach? Oh only if I find any so I'll have to bring the rods just in case! Reckon :wife: will buy it? hehe Oh well it's happening either way! :1fishing1:

Ohhhhhhh us poor :wife: cop it all don't we. Give me a nice beach fish on a moonlight evening, nice picnic dinner and a bottle of wine (expensive of course), rods all set up. Have a wager on who gets the best catch and away we go. Cmon boys take your women fishing!!!!!!!! Then ask them to join Fishraider so I don't have to change my name to Robinson Crusoe :074::074:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

:wife: has a romantic dinner planned somewhere for tonight, which will involve a fair few drinks, with the young fella staying at grandma's place. So it's fair to say that an early start on Saturday is not an option.

So I think I might pay my local a visit on Saturday morning to replenish some of the plastics I've been going through lately, and have a look at a new outfit for SP fishing.

If I get a chance I have a new land based spot I want to investigate, so that will be either Saturday afternoon or Sunday, although I'm pretty keen to have another crack at the Lake flathead. See what happens.

Have a good one all. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Nothing special , perhaps some maintance on the boat & a few odd jobs around the house.

I think it is going to be rather hot . Had a few of those recently & was I glad to get off the water as it can make a trip out rather unplesant.

Looking for more moderate weather next weekend

Geoff

:1badmood: Working again this weekend ,but next week looks very enticing and may hit the Bay and see if I can get me my first King outer the NEW BOAT :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman