Port Hacking

2 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Perhaps I can clear this up a little.

When the @ symbol is applied before a members display name a list will start to appear.

When you see the members CORRECT name you can select it and THAT MEMBER will be notified. If you select any other that member will be notified.

The @ symbol is not a quote it is a search for a specific member in the database. 

Thank you Donna. I guessed that from trial and error. It will help others, and alleviate Zoran's concerns (not that he worries about too much, except me catching more fish than him)

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Yowie said:

Thank you Donna. I guessed that from trial and error. It will help others, and alleviate Zoran's concerns (not that he worries about too much, except me catching more fish than him)

Well 🤔  it appears you guessed wrong - coz you were one that referred to me as @zoran 🤪 ... but you are correct  - I don't worry about many things - especially comparing fish by  quantity ... when it's QUALITY that really counts. 

Have you got better yet ... or are you dragging your feet again??

Cheers Zoran

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

Well 🤔  it appears you guessed wrong - coz you were one that referred to me as @zoran 🤪 ... but you are correct  - I don't worry about many things - especially comparing fish by  quantity ... when it's QUALITY that really counts. 

Cheers Zoran

Well, let's see, photos prove something, rather than no photos at all. :074:

2 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

Cheers Zoran

2 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Well, let's see, photos prove something, rather than no photos at all. :074:

Oh @Yowie and @zmk1962, just stop it you two!🤣

I'm still waiting to see photos of a fish after having eaten the soft plastic Bonito, somewhere outside the Hacking 😎

• Haha 2