Quick session middle head

So I had day off today while parents are overseas.

I had time to explore several places including Georges head,middle head and finally cobblers beach rocks

Middlehead still need to climb down chains FYI

But only had time to fish cobblers since I had to pay for parking and previous 2 spots I went down before 8.

Jigged 2 hours and caught several bonnie but kept one which was too damaged  despite being a catch and release session.

Most of my shore jigging techniques comes from watching nabu and through trial and error 

https://youtube.com/@gogogofishingnabu?si=exlhggsIc9U45XMJ

IMG-20240315-WA0007.jpeg

Edited by faker
  • Like 7

57 minutes ago, wazatherfisherman said:

The spot in the movie is the 'island' I've been telling you about for ages!

Not getting reference. Are you referring to Clifton garden island spot?

Nice work. The chain spot is where I caught an old PB kingfish on live bait many years ago. I’ve also see Alex B there a few times with his clients flicking gars for kings. Blackfish can also be caught there but you’ll need to bring your own cabbage.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, whiskey299 said:

Nice work. The chain spot is where I caught an old PB kingfish on live bait many years ago. I’ve also see Alex B there a few times with his clients flicking gars for kings. Blackfish can also be caught there but you’ll need to bring your own cabbage.

Thanks, I was thinking what is gar season  when fishing  recently when fishing off rocks but info like that is hard to come by

5 hours ago, faker said:

Thanks, I was thinking what is gar season  when fishing  recently when fishing off rocks but info like that is hard to come by

Do you mean catching Gars or using them? Just ask on the forum- they are around much of the year to catch, great for bait all year

Edited by wazatherfisherman

16 minutes ago, wazatherfisherman said:

Do you mean catching Gars or using them? Just ask on the forum- they are around much of the year to catch, great for bait all year

So alex bellissimo, I believe in one of the past videos was referring to Eastern sea gar being in season but I am not sure what he is referring to