Big Flattie

wdfish

post-321-1140570342_thumb.jpg

Hi fellow fish maniacs,

on the topic of big flatties a mate of mine who lives down the coast works with a bloke that caught this flattie. The story goes he was out fishing with his young son, caught a 30cm whiting and handed to his young son to play with while he sorted something else out. A short while later and drifting, the boat started to be dragged (slowly) towards an old wharf. After a fair tussle, this is the flatty that was landed...

!!!!!

here's the reply to this from the "Daily Telegraph"

Edited by Hounddog

post-321-1140571787_thumb.jpg

i had already posted a reply saying that i couldnt see it and deleted it and replied again when it did show :074:

On the subject of Big Flathead, here is a photo that created a contoversy on this site some time back.

Sorry Ken I really just wanted to put my 3year old grand daughters picture in again :074::074:

If she is still 3 years old you must have corrupted the space / time continuum

Here is the simple version of the thesis in case you have forgotten it Hounddog

For simplicity's sake, this thesis uses the following definition for space/time continuum:

The space/time continuum is a collection of parametric specifications that attempt to define is. The specifications can be as single values and thus define a specific point in space/time, or they can be continuous and define an entire entity.