Try This Quick Quiz

Ken A

Try this aussie quiz

Aussie Quiz

My result :biggrin2:

You got 20 answers right.

You got 0 answers wrong.

You're a bottler, mate!

You are a fair dinkum, ridgy didge, dinky die, true blue, dyed-in-the-wool Ocker-like strine speaker. Well bugger me, you could probably even play a didgeridoo and know the proper way to twirl a billy. Goodonya. Get us another stubbie while you're up, will ya... and have one yourself while you're at it!

You got 16 answers right.

You got 4 answers wrong.

You'll be apples! Well... nearly anyway.

You will communicate fairly effectively with the native population, but they will still mutter "bloody yank" when you walk out of the pub.

:biggrin2:

You got 18 answers right.

You got 2 answers wrong.

You're a little ripper!

You have a near perfect grasp of the colourful gab and can probably make yourself understood in most social occasions, such as Gazza's weekly Barbie... but I bet you can't throw a boomerang!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank F*** im still able to go down the pub and not make a goose of my self,get half Pi**ed :beersmile: and chat up the barmaid even thow shes that ugly the tide wouldnt take her out :tease: .

cheers

Mick

Edited by swordfisherman

You got 0 answers wrong.

You're a bottler, mate!

You are a fair dinkum, ridgy didge, dinky die, true blue, dyed-in-the-wool Ocker-like strine speaker. Well bugger me, you could probably even play a didgeridoo and know the proper way to twirl a billy. Goodonya. Get us another stubbie while you're up, will ya... and have one yourself while you're at it!

Woohoooo must be because I am a true blue aussie sheila (and run trivia nights :biggrin2: )

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

how many of you 20/20 really knew what stodged is?????? i sure as hell didnt.

I'll confess :biggrin2: the only reason I knew what "stodged" was is because a pommie I used to work with frequently used that expression :biggrin2: Pretty ironic learning aussie from a pommy.

Clutch that's a damn fine score for a Kiwi :biggrin2:

You got 18 answers right.

You got 2 answers wrong.

You're a little ripper!

You have a near perfect grasp of the colourful gab and can probably make yourself understood in most social occasions, such as Gazza's weekly Barbie... but I bet you can't throw a boomerang!

Bloody good quiz that one.

The Fair Dinkum, Ridgy Didge, Dinky die, True Blue, Dyed-in-the-wool, Let's Talk Strine SAO Quiz!

Score for trev

You got 0 answers wrong.

You're a bottler, mate!

woohoo F.I.G.J.A.M.

I love getting top score and I love this awsome Country

Cheers

Trev