What Does Your Boat Need ?

binns_e

Binns It depends on the boat size , style & perhaps the type of fishing being considered. In the case of 2nd hand boats , what the previous owner may have added.

I think the 2 most common items are additional storage & rocket launches. Both of these may need to be custom made to fit in or utilise the space available.

My boat came with ample storage but I did build a rocket launcher to hold 6 rods.

Also added a small table that fits into the dash area . a removable bait / fish cleaning board fitted with a hose that provides water from the live bait pump.

There were a lot of other items but these were either fitted by the dealer or purchased from the local boat shop

Geoff

Hi Binns_e,

An elastic cable/hose swivel (90 degrees) for the controls to the outboard.

... this would allow the throttle, electrical and fuel lines to fit neatly away from the rear deck and hatch.

...no more tripping over them or kicking them when casting from the rear deck.

here ...

Fini.jpg

Tuck the cables away and clear the deck :thumbup:

Otherwise, very happy with my boat :biggrin2:

FUNNY!!!

I RECKON MY ASS LOOKS A BIT LIKE THAT BUT I HAVE COME TO LEARN THAT "HOOKED" ( our boat ) IS FOR ONLY ONE KIND OF WATER SPORT!!!! hehehehe

Even if I stood in the boat like that Jim would still rather touch a jew or a bit of squid!!!!!! :wife:

But in all seriousness a built in cigarette lighter would be nice like ones in the car!!!!

Edited by femalefisho

Well femalefisho, if your ass looks like that, just remember I want one on my boat.......

I think though being the size i am makes fishing especially kingies more fun! I bloody struggle so maybe having a good ass does not benefit the female fisho????

The whole 5"4 and 50kgs of me!!!!

Anyways :wacko:

Edited.

I think though being the size i am makes fishing especially kingies more fun! I bloody struggle so maybe having a good ass does not benefit the female fisho????

The whole 5"4 and 50kgs of me!!!!

Anyways :wacko:

Edited by abitfishy

FUNNY!!!

I RECKON MY ASS LOOKS A BIT LIKE THAT BUT I HAVE COME TO LEARN THAT "HOOKED" ( our boat ) IS FOR ONLY ONE KIND OF WATER SPORT!!!! hehehehe

Even if I stood in the boat like that Jim would still rather touch a jew or a bit of squid!!!!!! :wife:

But in all seriousness a built in cigarette lighter would be nice like ones in the car!!!!

The ciggie lighters are on the market! I have one and I power my handheld gps with it, spotlights, charge my mobile phone etc....

Really!!!

Well I will buy one. Sick of wet or lost lighters!!!

Bias Boating????

Femalefisho

When installing the cig lighter socket place it in the dryest part of the boat , ie minium risk ob becoming wet from spray & far away from fuel lines / tank.

Reason , they have a tendency to corrode over a period of time & may short out when your not in the boat . I have mine wired via a switch & fuse so it can only becomes active when I am in the boat.

If a problem occurs I can turn off the power

Geoff

I got a better 3 ideas

1. give up smoking

2. use a lighter

3. use a box of matches

HEY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ( the lighter in the boat thing )

That would be tooooo much luxury.

I bloody waited over a year to have a seat in the thing!!!! Funny...... I used to sit on the floor which was not bad for an hour or two but when we were on a 24 hour stint or longer without getting off not so comfortable!

Anyway, unfortunately (or is it fortunately) I'd need 2 of femalefisho on the port side of my boat to make up for the 100kg I weigh on my side.

Now thats an interesting thought......

small boat hey there mate shit happen :074:

need sum money :biggrin2: