What's On This Weekend (27-28 May 06)

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

It's that time of the week again Raiders. What is everyone up to this weekend?

I've got a leave pass from :wife: for Friday night, so I'm heading off in search of jew. Either bait fishing from Stockton beach, or lure chucking in the harbour/river. I'm going to wait and see how the weather pans out before making a final decision on that one.

Sunday morning will see me out at the lake with fly rod in hand to see if I can tempt a few mullet or bream on bread fly.

Have a good one all. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

I may go for a jewie spin on friday night but at the moment it looks like I will be working till 8 so I will miss the tide change. :ranting2:

Saturday Rugby all day then the super 14 grand final and a bus trip with the team. (Pub crawl) it will be messy and all the new players including myself have to do the penguin. :wacko:

Sunday recovery and I hope some fishing.

Probably hit either botany bay for some fun or berowra creek in search of some jews. At this stage sunday is the preferred option as my brother has to work on saturday.

So hopefully weather permitting we can finally catch a jewie.

Cheers.

im going down the coast for the sussex inlet international.

well ok the local clubs yearly comp to fish with my uncle, and hopefully have a shot at snapper on SPs or whatever else we can find.

a comp report to come next week.

:beersmile::1fishing1::beersmile:

I may go for a jewie spin on friday night but at the moment it looks like I will be working till 8 so I will miss the tide change. :ranting2:

Saturday Rugby all day then the super 14 grand final and a bus trip with the team. (Pub crawl) it will be messy and all the new players including myself have to do the penguin. :wacko:

Sunday recovery and I hope some fishing.

G/day Sharky what time on saturday afternoon/night would be good for Jews

around the bridges Tom Uglies Cap Cook ????????? :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

Guest BBM Rick

Club comp this weekend, so Sat outside off Stockton, maybe North Reef if weather is ok, and Sun up around Hexham. I hear that the bream are hanging about that neck of the woods, maybe MADSMC can confirm this?

I've got a leave pass from for Friday night, so I'm heading off in search of jew. Either bait fishing from Stockton beach, or lure chucking in the harbour/river. I'm going to wait and see how the weather pans out before making a final decision on that one.

I will be up on Fri night and if I dont get there too late, maybe I could meet up with you for a flick, Shane? PM me if your keen.

Rick.

Guest madsmc

I will be up on Fri night and if I dont get there too late, maybe I could meet up with you for a flick, Shane? PM me if your keen.

Rick.

PM sent Rick. :biggrin2: Give us a buzz when you get up here mate.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Guest Saqa

I will be trying for Blackfish in Glebe. First session for them this year. 7am start on Sat, hoping to get a few. Will have a wicked UL blackfish rod with me if anyone is interested in checking it out

Have to somehow learn a little elementary slide guitar saturday, among a lot of other things that need learning and practising...then a band rehearsal with a few friends on sunday...

Ah well gives me something to do...my Pixy has WATER IN ITS DRAG :1badmood: and is getting a little tender loving care from at the tackle store as a result...

Aaaargh everyone's going fishing...so jealous!

Mike

:1badmood: I have to go back to work after 1 month on holidays :thumbdown: not a HAPPY CAMPER

Enjoy your weekend Raiders ,hope you fill your creel with whoppers :yahoo:

Cheers Swordfisherman