What Are We All Doing This Weekend ?

Flightmanager

:D Off to Gold Coast Friday for an all expenses paid trip till Monday thanks to Jims work.

I will be shopping, fishing and enjoying my stay while he is in seminars all day.

Then in the nights off to wine and dine thanks to his boss!!!!!!!!!!!111

Wooooohhhhhoooooooo

:1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap:

:D Off to Gold Coast Friday for an all expenses paid trip till Monday thanks to Jims work.

I will be shopping, fishing and enjoying my stay while he is in seminars all day.

Then in the nights off to wine and dine thanks to his boss!!!!!!!!!!!111

Wooooohhhhhoooooooo

:1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap:

:1yikes: Enjoy, femalefisho!

Flattieman.

Im leaving in about an hour to go bush somewhere near tamworth Yee Haa :tease: for the long weekend to freeze my ass off in a tent and hopefully put a dent in the feral pig population. Back in time to watch the socceroos take on Japan :biggrin2: .

Guest crow

Well if the weather gods are kind, i am hitting west reef etc on saturday... Don't care if there are no fish i need to fix this bad case of nofishingitis

Sunday couch

Monday couch

oh yeah and some :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile::beersmile: .....maybe

hmmm, well saturday morning sounds like it isnt going to rain so i will throw a line in and see if there is a fish that wants to come to dinner at my house. Sunday sounds like it is going to be very wet so i guess the wife will most likely drag my sorry ass down to Chatswood to go shopping at David Jones for things we dont really need nor can we afford.

Mite have a fish with Saqa on Saturday (weather permitting) to test out his alvey outfit and hopefully order my rod from him as well :thumbup:

Sunday driving down to Culburra to check out some accomodation houses and mite have a look at the beach and maybe the inlet near there as well hehe :1fishing1:

Unfortunatly no fishing , Anyway , weather looks suss

Saturday . Car service then off to visit mum in Hospital. 50th birthday in the evening with plenty of :beersmile::beersmile:

Sunday. Check out a fw Nursing Homes , mum , now 97 , who has been living at home & careing for herself up until a week or so back now needs full time nursing care.

Dinner with friends in the evening & more :beersmile::beersmile:

Monday. Catch up with a few things around the house

Geoff

I guess im lucky raiders... my :wife: works every long weekend without fail. In fact she works every weekend without fail. Imagine... guilt free fishing days all the time. Sorry to rub it in :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Here's my schedule for th e long weekend;

Friday Arvo- Hit the EP's down the h'bury for a quick few hours

Saturday- Hit the bay for some sp action on palagics and flatties

Sunday- Hit the h'bury in search of some jews

Monday- Do some work around the house (bullshit- hopefully smash the EP's again- see how i go)

Guest madsmc

After last weekends windy conditions, I think I'll play it by ear this weekend and see what happens.

Hopefully a plastics session or two at Stockton. With any luck the wind gods will be a bit kinder this time around, and the recent rain will have stirred up a few fish.

Have a good one all. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Plan was to head out the Evans Head bar to the reefs on Saturday or Sunday but the weather report shows rain both days and showers Monday with 15-25kt winds so that will be canned :1badmood: . Maybe a session of South Ballina beach tonight for a jew or put the bass boat in the river for a flick. If the weathers clears Monday but too windy for outside fishing then I have been meaning to put the canoe in some of the local creeks for a recon trip for the coming springs Bass season.

Guest Jewel

Ill be joining Gibbo and quite a few others I hope at townhall on Sat

Sunday and assault on a creek in the central coast area.

Monday guts up on the couch.

Well, my half yearly exams are over ( :biggrin2: ) and i can take abit of a rest now. So i guees theres only one thing to do then....... :1fishing1: .

Me and my friends havent been fishing in a while (5 weeks :thumbdown: ) so we might head out to Botany bay somewhere tomorow, or if my mum doesnt let, Chipping Norton OR if weather doesnt permit, my friends place and we'll make some fishing lures :1prop: .

Hi all.

Working sat and sun :05:

Will be hitting Wamberal Beach Monday, hopefully getting some bait Sunday night to fillet.

Jewel, which creek are you fishing in CC area?

Not going to crash your party but I would like to know what areas are productive up here - i'm new to the Central coast.

Cheers, thanks to the Queen for the long weekend!!

We had a good day out on the Hawkesbury , brilliant sunshine , bugger all wind , and NO RAIN! :thumbup:

Burleyed up , and had thousands of bait fish around the boat , so we gave evrything a go , SP's , peeled prawns , pillies etc . Got a few promising nibbles early on , then it went quiet for a while.

First to strike was Mrsflightmanager , a small bream , ( which I released on compassionate grounds !! :) )Unfortunately that was the only fish taken for the day , but thats fishing !!

Have to work next Saturday ( I need the overtime to pay for the fuel ! :074: ) Sunday , I might try BB for something !!

Ross

Went to the village of Coolabah 2hrs west of

Dubbo for the annual feral goat races,

population there is 36 and that swells to about 1000-1200

every June long weekend for the races and other activities

was a top day,anybody else from this site ever been?

:fishing1: penguin