Hawksbury River 15/06/06

slayer666

me and the old man decided to hedd out for a fish so we packed the boat off we went. Arrived at our destination around 5.30am fog was very thick anyways we threw in our lines and waited before long enough we landed 5 bream then the bite quiten down so a move was in order we landed and our next spot bang i was on a rockcod in total we caught 1 blue swimmer crab, 3 slimmies, 6 yellowtail, 1 flathead, 1 rockcod, 2 tailor, and 5 bream

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

post-1565-1150359380_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1150359507_thumb.jpg

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

:drool::drool::drool:

mate.........!

u had the fish 4 dinner yet???

i am only in blacktown i can come ova for dinner!!!

Really i don't mind!! :bleh::bleh:

just kidding nice looking mix bag u got there!

Great bag of fish , I am suitably jealous !! There are some good sized BS crabs in the river at present eh? Taste really good too !! ( Im cursed with being the only one in my house that eats crab , just one of the crosses I have to bear !!)

Ross

hey champ was just wondering where you picked up the yellowtail, and slimies. west head has been causing me greif of late and so has little box. any chance of letting me in on where you picked them up. as i am looking for alternative lbg. thanks

nice catch to

Guest madsmc

Good to see you back Joe. :biggrin2: That's a top bag of fish you got there mate. Well done to you and the old boy. :thumbup:

Shane

:1fishing1:

ive had slimies on the BBQ beer battered once (for some strange reason :wacko: )

better than bream :puke:

CFD

just remembered, slimies are also good for curries. Fry the fish first, then let it soak in the curry, with ocra and other veges... do we have FR chefs? hehehe