Sydney Fishing Show

davester28

Anyone going?

Do they generally do any good deals on gear there?

Btw, while browsing the exhibitor list, I noticed Piranha Sport has a stand ... Those not happy with their "free" rods, or feel they've been dudded can go remonstrate with them in person!!!

Guest BBM Rick

I will be there working on the BBMotorsports stand, come and say g'day if you arent Hairtailing!

Wish I were hairtailing this weekend :(. Any way, I will be the bloke with the shaved head.

Rick.

Did anyone get the opportunity to bag Piranha Sports about their rods?

Regards

Chris

Although i didnt get one of there 'free' rods, i had a quick look at there rods and they looked pretty bad although i didnt look very close.. they also seemed very expensive..for what they were

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

Did anyone get the opportunity to bag Piranha Sports about their rods?

Regards

Chris

I saw them there but i did not complain about their rods...

they had like 10 really really :drool::drool::drool: girls working for them at the show

sorry guys i was pre-occupied with the quality of staff they had at piranha sports

Don't know what you were looking at chinamen...They were good from far, but far from good!!!!! :1prop:

As for the rods... had a look at them cos I thought, hmmm 30 bucks for a $180 rod, sounds good. But had a close look at them and I won't profess to know much about rods, but I know enough to know that at least the guides should line up :wacko:

So walked out without waisting the dosh...

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

Don't know what you were looking at chinamen...They were good from far, but far from good!!!!! :1prop:

:074::074::074:

i guess i was too bloody intoxicated to know the difference

but... they were like blonde and like really busty and like mmmm....... :drool::drool::drool:

sh*t! blonde and busty and i missed them??? i must be getting old ... :(

Either that or did you have the :wife: with you...... :074:

No way was she going to spend two hours of her life (and $16) looking at fishing rods ...

She will never relaise how much fun that can be.

Regards

Paul

i over heard one lady saying "please lord help me" word for word as they entered one of the stands. lol

those girls were rats with good bodies.

oh well no one is perfect.

cheers.

Now Now none of that sort of talk please ,a little respect as they were only doing the job they got paid for

Cheers Stewy