What We All Doing This Weekend

netic

Thought i would start this for once,

I am hoping to get out to the shelf and chase some yellowfin, last week i slept in and didnt end up going and now it has been over a month since i have hit the water, am having major withdrawal syptoms.

weathers looking pretty good

Guest madsmc

I've been booted out of the house Friday night so the girls can have a Tupperware party, so I'm going to toss some lures around at Stockton for a few hours after work. Hopefully there'll be a few stink fish about, and I won't freeze to death.

I haven't fished much over the last few weeks due to a recurring cold/flu so this weekend is my payback. V8's are on as well, so that will probably get a look in on Sunday afternoon with a few brews.

Hope you get better soon Stewy.

Have a good one all. :beersmile:

Shane

:1fishing1:

:wife: is working Saturday so I'm on kid duty. I don't mind, there are worse things to do than kick around with the kids!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I'll take the kids to the shops on Saturday morning and see what I can buy to put in the tackle cupboard I think. :biggrin2:

Sunday - NFI at this stage. See what happens.

If your fishing may the fish (and weather) gods be kind to you.

Cheers,

Edited by mottyman

g,day raiders

i was thinking about heading to the bridges in the georges for sum jewie action but dunno if there still around... has anyone heard anything? i sometimes think im alittle too keen.. :1prop:

regards live bait.. :beersmile:

Saturday will probably be house bound catching up on a few domestic chores..

Sunday - We will be hitting Lake Macquarie (again) to see if we can russel up a few bream... not holding my breath though

have a good one all :1fishing1:

Guest fishrunner

Sat morning, I will be fishing round the harbour heads, ( wanna put a good bend in my new king rods :thumbup: ),

Then sunday probably be doing a few yard chores round the house.

good luck everyone :biggrin2:

work dinner tomorrow night, then watch argentina germany in the soccer (go argentina) then fishing of course. looking to head down the south coast if the weather permits in my small boat. if weather not kind probly bash in the bay or hawkesbury, not fussed as long as i wet a line.

cheers.

Got the boat back from service today

so will probably hit the deeper reefs off

the gong(weather permitting),otherwise

I'll hit the beach again.

Will watch soccer Sunday morning

and recover for the rest of the day.

Have a top weekend.

Pretty much family orientated this weekend - but like motty said - there could worse things to be doing.

Got to take the 3y.o daughter to a b/day party at one of those indoor kids parks - TOPS!!!

Cabinet shopping for my new 40" LCD TV- woo hoo

Bit of hockey on Sunday, then to the inlaws to :beersmile: & talk :1fishing1::1boat: & watch the almighty BLUE OVAL have a very successful trip to the top end.....

If you are going out - ava good one :biggrin2:

just had a look at the wind report:

Saturday: Wind:W/NW 15/20 knots reaching 20/25 knots at times in the afternoon and evening chiefly offshore. Sea:1.5 to 2 metres. Swell:E about 1 metre.

Sunday Outlook: Wind: S/SW 20/30 knots.

Why is it we have zero wind during the week and strong winds at the weekend? Some sort of conspiracy to keep people from fishing for sure.

Why is it we have zero wind during the week and strong winds at the weekend? Some sort of conspiracy to keep people from fishing for sure.

Yes harold i agree, i reckon the Labour party have invested in some sort of wind making device to stop us fishing :074:

Edited by wettingaline

Off to the cricket Ground tomorrow night to see my first AFL footy game live. Can't wait for that.

Then Sunday me and amate are heading the the Georges or Woni (not sure) jut hope to pick up something I have had a crap :( week and think it may get craper b4 it gets better for me over the next couple of months.

Lets hope a PB Breambo on SP's will cheer me up.

good luck to all that wet a line

Brett0 :1prop:

In the process of moving into our new house tomorrow YAY.

Jim gone land based tonight but I don't think we wil have a chance to fish together.

Then Sunday our little boy turns 4 so party with his school friends in the park then big bbq at my place.

Just hope it does not rain! :1badmood:

Have a great weekend all.