Central Coast 2/7

Trouble

Fished the rocks yesterday with a fair a bit of succes, with 20+ trevally, 3 bream caught between a few of us.Swell was quite small so that was probably the main reason the action was a tad slow but it was still consistent enough for us to be having a good time..Probably didnt also help that we had a pod of 100+ dolphins rip through chasing bait within metres of the ledge..

Trevally average around 500grm with the odd few stonker here n there..

All the fish where released except a couple of bream

a few more pics

post-76-1151906115_thumb.jpg

post-76-1151906145_thumb.jpg

post-76-1151906355_thumb.jpg

post-76-1151906369_thumb.jpg

Great photos and how cool do those dolphins look.

To me, catching fish is only part of the big picture and how many people don't get to see pictures like that for real or don't want to .................. well I recon it would be to crowded anyhow.

B.F.

Guest madsmc

Sounds like a good session off the rocks there Rob. Love the pics too. :thumbup: Dolphins are bloody hard to take photos of.

I haven't had any dolphins swim past me on the rocks, but I have had a rock fishing session cut short by a seal which charged along the rock wall chasing fish. I had managed to catch a few decent bream prior to that, but the action died pretty quickly afterwards. :thumbdown:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Congrats :thumbup: Seems like you had a great day out :1fishing1:

Those pics do look amazing, and that fishing looks great (and safe) too.

Do any of you guys watch Ifish? On one episode when the guys were pulling in a fish (tuna from memory), a dolphine(or was it a walrus?) ate it and and left the hook and the bones. When the guys pulled in what was left of the catch, it was almost completed skinned.

Or there was another episode where all these catfish heads were floating because the dolphine had eaten its body and not the head becuase of the spikes. Definately intelligent.

Hey nice work. It's great to see Bardi Point in the Munmorah recreation area still firing in the winter. Are they still catching plenty of blackfish up there during the winter? Now it's school hols I hope the car thieves that often frequent where you park your car aren't around. Dont leave any valuables in your car.

Tight lines :1fishing1:

Its funny how the look of the rocks can give away a spot, good detective work but shhh, haha.Yeah there was a few guys pulling in a couple of blackies and drummer out but they were a bit thin probably due to there not being much wash..

Edited by Trouble