What's On This Weekend

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

It's that time of the week again Raiders. So let us know what you've got planned for the weekend.

A quick reminder that this is the last weekend of fishing before the close of the July Fish of the month competition, so get out there and get stuck into those fish. Entries close at midnight Monday the 31st.

So far the BOM report is looking OK for my neck of the woods, so I might be wandering the beach on Saturday casting metals and soft plastics for sambo's, tailor and jew.

Have a great weekend all. :beersmile:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Edited by madsmc

I will be hosting a few raiders for casting practice around the local park on Saturday ,some alvey training and overhead casting .

Hope we dont hit anyone in the head with our snapper leads :074:

Have a good weekend all

Cheers Stewy

Once again I am working this weekend,

But I will wet a line tomorrow, possibly @ Hen & Chicken Bay,

Hopefully I can keep my lines in the water for longer than 5 minutes, as when I was there last friday it started to rain on us. Which would not of been a problem with just me there but I had my 4 year old son with me.

Hopefully will be able to post a fishing report tomorrow afternoon.

Regards

Paul.

i will be going down to the georges this saturday targeting a few blackfish out of the boat, and then on sunday will probably head down to wollongong. i hear they have been catching some monster blackfish off the breakwall at port kembla.

Bring on the weekend!!! :1fishing1:

Dad and I are hitting Broken Bay on saturday morning to see what is around. We probably check if any sambos are out near the island or even sit under the bridge and hope for something big to swim along.

Happy Fishing !!! :1fishing1:

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

saturday work :1badmood:

sunday hitting the harbour with a raider

monday... waiting for the new job contract/paperwork

tuesday telling my :ranting2: B$#%H of a boss to stick the job up her A$$ (or... something nicer along those lines) :074::074::074:

Guest Jewel

Off to Forster for the weekend........ going to try to crack a Jew off the rocks on rubber.................... in between :beersmile: and keeping :wife: happy.

Hope to get out on the Hawkesbury and chase some Hairies, Big Tailor ( Totally inspired by the 1m beast this month ), Bream and Sambos oh yes and of course there will be a yakka or two out for a big ol Jewie...

cheers

inhlanzi

Guest BBM Rick

Comp fishing this weekend, will be chasing giant Tailor in Lake Macquarie on Sat, and not sure for Sunday, maybe Newy Harbour or Stockton Bight. Hope to christan my new KR sticks!!

Rick.