What's On This Weekend

Guest madsmc

Guest madsmc

G'day Raiders, it's that time of the week again. So let us know what you're getting up to over the weekend.

I'll be hitting some of my local spots on Saturday armed with some new SP's, so hopefully there'll be a bream or two about for yours truly.

A few quick reminders:

Our very own Blackfish Social day is on this Sunday. For more information see this thread, or if you would like to put your name down to attend (it's not too late :biggrin2:) add your details to the end of this thread.

The August Catch of the Month comp has commenced, so don't forget to take a few photo's if you luck into a great fish this weekend.

Have a good one all. :beersmile:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Four days off for me but the weather is looking crap over the weekend.

Had planned on a Parra session tomorrow but I don't think I'll bother.

My birthday on Sunday so :beersmile: , and going to a joint BBQ/B'day party on Saturday night so... :beersmile:

Cheers

David.

My birthday on Sunday so :beersmile: , and going to a joint BBQ/B'day party on Saturday night so... :beersmile:

Cheers

David.

:1happybday: for Sunday, David. As for my weekend, Boat Show on Saturday and Social on Sunday.

Flattieman.

:1happybday: for Sunday, David. As for my weekend, Boat Show on Saturday and Social on Sunday.

Flattieman.

Cheers Flatman!

I'd prefer the weather to be a bit nicer as 4 days off demands at least one be spent on the water but I don't think it's going to happen.

Still, I'm sure I'll manage to get up to no good!!! :biggrin2:

Cheers

David.

:1happybday: Another year closer to 40 :1yikes::1yikes:

Regards

Geoff

Working, working, working Sat & Sun and then RDO Monday for the boat show. Looking forward to that as there should be less of a crowd after the weekend. Maybe pick up another bargain somewhere in the tackle dept. Not unhappy with working as the weather looks really shitty for the weekend anyway.

No fishing againg this weekend :1badmood: ... Its been 3 weeks now.... not happy at all

Sunday Im off to the UK for 3 weeks... Hopefully to beat kbark's new Northern Pike record :1prop:

have a good one all

yeah, my record wouldn't last more than 30 seconds over there. there's plent of room for improvement. hope you catch a lunker to show the crew.

yeah, my record wouldn't last more than 30 seconds over there. there's plent of room for improvement. hope you catch a lunker to show the crew.

Thanks mate..

I will be happy to just catch one... not overly fussed with the size... but a lunker would be nice

Swoffa was nice enough to point me in the right direction and even lend me a rod... Thanks Mate... SO i guess the rest is up to me :1prop:

Worse case I suppose I can go an chase some carp :074: just kidding

Edited by Jethro