Port Kembla And Botany Bay

kabz

gday fellow fishraiders

Firstly saturday went to kembla at around 7am to find abit of chop to around 15-20knots got to toothbrush island as soon as baits went in got to about 30knots so went bak inside the harbour n tried my luk wit bait but no success.

Sunday hit the water at 6am and started the troll to port botany to no takers started bait fishing for nutin went other the other side where the long bridge is and started burleying started catching yellowtail after yellowtail and a lone silver trev and i also caught a 45cm cobia which was the last thing on my mind to catch there on the way bak stopped for a lil break wit prawns and caught around 8 legal sized whitings

Kabz

mate it would be a miracle getting one that far south during winter.

they are a warm to very warm specie and one that small would not have lasted the winter.

i wouldn t disagree if it was february, but its August isnt it?

ay guys the sunday one i forgot to include was at botany bay coudnt u see how it says trolling past port botany forgot to say soz. I fished the long wharf just before kurnell thats where i caught the cobia and i also saw a guy cleaning up with what lookd like salmon, kings or big tailor

Edited by kabz