Fluro Bait Colouring

James

does anyone know or seen or used that fluro coloured stuff that dave used in his DVD.

the stuff seemed to work ok.

do you think it would work just as well on other species or is it mainly for kings as they are very enquisitive species?

does anyone know or seen or used that fluro coloured stuff that dave used in his DVD.

the stuff seemed to work ok.

do you think it would work just as well on other species or is it mainly for kings as they are very enquisitive species?

Hi James,

I bought it after seeing it on the DVD and will be giving it a try over the next few weeks

Will try it on a cube on Sunday to see how the YFT like it and will also try it on some kings next week

Hi Mate, well as you know glow bait has been around for many years and the first time I'd seen it was on a fishing video and I was so impressed I bought it and still have the same bottle 10 years later. I have used it on numerous occassions when you know the fish are there but not on the bite but I can't say I had a great success with it!! but it is always there who knows one day it might turm the day for us

Cheers