Two Micks - One Fish

OWZAT JNR

G`day Fellas ,

My Son Mick "Owzat JNR" , and Mick Morley " Pictured " , fished Old Bar tonight ,and as you can see by the time , I have been dragged out of bed For a Photo Shoot .

Morley caught this solid specimen at around 1.AM , and after the usual 15 - 20 minute " Waltz of the Mulloway" drew to a close , the fish was expertly gaffed by Mick Jnr , and the rest as they say , was history.

The fish Going 110 cms and weighing approximately 13 Kilos , took a Tailor Head on a 9/0 hook .

I will post the exact weight some time tomorrow , after they have officially weighed it .

Just received a call from the boy , and the official weight of the Jew below , was A tick over 11 kilos

Mick

post-2080-1159294950_thumb.jpg

Edited by OWZAT JNR

G`day Fellas ,

Chatting to Mick this morning , he casually mentione that he had a heap of photos of his Jewie Catches somewhere at home .

I offered to , scan , copy , and burn them onto a disk for him , and so , he will drop them in one day this week , for me play with .

I will pick through them , and post a couple for you all to enjoy.

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

Chatting to Mick this morning , he casually mentione that he had a heap of photos of his Jewie Catches somewhere at home .

I offered to , scan , copy , and burn them onto a disk for him , and so , he will drop them in one day this week , for me play with .

I will pick through them , and post a couple for you all to enjoy.

Mick

Nice fish Mick Morley, that should feed my old man for a while. :tease::biggrin2:

If I'm not getting pics sent to me from dad of you and John, I'm seeing pics here on Fishraider. :074:

I've seen the photo album myself Raiders and it certainly is impressive although the last time I saw it, it was at my brothers' 40th so it's probably been updated since.

BTW, Mick Morley is my cousin. :biggrin2:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Guest Big-Banana

good fish mate...

y would you use a tailor head while you could use a fillet, or squid...

excuse my ignorance but im not much of a jew fisherman... havent got one yet

Isnt that for the sake of pickers?

Guest danielinbyron

Mate from the photo ,, and i wonder if you thought or noticed it..????

The tail looks a bit small for the weight.... which may mean it was released from fingerling...may just be angle.of photo .and i'm not sure fingerling programmes have been running that long..... Nice bloody fish but. congrats ... keen at 1.am..

DOMZA , WINTER MONTHS BEST FOR THE BIGGER FISH , BUT THEY RUN ALL YEAR HERE.

MICK

thanks mate i have always wondered that.

I see alot of people geting spooled in winter at stanwell park, im pretty sure they can only be jews, rays or sharks and big ones!! i have seen people using 50lb mono!! and 100lb leader and still geting spooled