What S On This Weekend ?

Flightmanager

That time of the week again , what have you all got planned for the weekend? The weekend forecast has finally lost the high winds of the last couple of months , and with temps predicted to be in the mid to high 20's , it sounds perfect for wetting a line !! :thumbup:

Saturday # 1 son and I will be heading out , either the Bay or Hawkesbury , Sunday , taking my nephew and his kids for a fish in the Bay . Hope you all have a great time if you can get out there !!

Ross

Hey all,

Taking the family to Lake Macquarie tomorrow for 3 days. :yahoo::yahoo:

The folks will be up on Saturday so should be a great weekend.

Taking the boat so plenty of fishing and silly business with the kids - can't wait.

I'll be fishing from Balcolyn and will be around Pulbah Island very early on Saturday morning so if any raiders are up there come and say g'day. :thumbup:

Cheers

David.

If i can keep myself off the toilet for 5 minutes (damn stomach virus) Crazedfisherdude and i will be heading wide of bontany bay onb saturday for another bash at the King's and Flatties! we will be listening to VHF16 and 27.96MHz if anyone feels like saying g'day

I might stay inside on sunday and have a little flattie social pre-fish on some plastics

Edited by Sammy0884

Still undecided on where i will be fishing.....either Offshore at the 12 mile, Lots of big kings coming out of there lately or might stay inside and target some MH Kings.

Will know on friday night.....just wish the weekends were longer so i could cover everywhere and everything i wanna do.

I will be out on the harbour both days.

Saturday is "Ladies day" where I schauffer the Mrs and a couple of her friends around to pretty spots while they natter away, drink wine and giggle a lot. A great day is had by all. Funny how the proposed live bait tank in the transom gets instant approval when you tell the Mrs that you are thinking about installing a self draining ice bucket to keep the Rose chilled for her and the girls. :074::074::074:

Sunday I will be chasing those elusive Kings. Elusive to me anyway :mad3:

Robbie.

G'day Roy ,

Not a problem , it will be a bit of a later start for me on Sunday , as my nephews kids are not real early risers !! I hope to be on the water by about 7am. Try calling on CH96.

Ross

I should be hitting the water about the same time - leaving Penrith @ 5.30am dropping in at kygeemah (sp) ramp - the big 4 lane busy one....

may see you at the ramp but will definitely give you a call.

I have no idea how to fish the bay, any help?

Would like the young fella to get onto some flatties n stuff

I should be heading to the bay on saturday for a social prefish and chasing kings.

My plan is to hit cooks around 6:30 and get livies and goi for kings until around 11-12pm(depending on the bite) then off around brighton and runways for some flattie spots :biggrin2:

Guest claudia

Sydney Harbour on sunday, cant wait, got to out fish the boys this weekend as there is a competition on.

I am sure the girls will win on Sunday.

First prize is: the boys have to cook a 3 course meal of our choice and also they have to buy us a pair of shoes of our choice.

The Boys have no chance. :074::074::074::074:

cheers

claudia

I will be out on the harbour both days.

Saturday is "Ladies day" where I schauffer the Mrs and a couple of her friends around to pretty spots while they natter away, drink wine and giggle a lot. A great day is had by all. Funny how the proposed live bait tank in the transom gets instant approval when you tell the Mrs that you are thinking about installing a self draining ice bucket to keep the Rose chilled for her and the girls. :074::074::074:

Sunday I will be chasing those elusive Kings. Elusive to me anyway :mad3:

Robbie.

OMG are those women lucky or what!!!!!!

I would love that but I would of course have my rod with me :biggrin2:

Sydney Harbour on sunday, cant wait, got to out fish the boys this weekend as there is a competition on.

I am sure the girls will win on Sunday.

First prize is: the boys have to cook a 3 course meal of our choice and also they have to buy us a pair of shoes of our choice.

The Boys have no chance. :074::074::074::074:

cheers

claudia

Claudia,

Win or Lose

It will be fish on the BBQ , Seans Monday Night special !

If you lose does that mean you have to clean the boat?

Cheers

Lesley

Guest claudia

Claudia,

Win or Lose

It will be fish on the BBQ , Seans Monday Night special !

If you lose does that mean you have to clean the boat?

Cheers

Lesley

Hi Lesley

Fishing is called off tomm due to the weather, Sean pulled out, I think he was a little worried that i was going to catch the biggest fish.

cheers

claudia