Onamission [ Part 2 ]

hal

Well after 2 weeks of being on a buzz from our MARLIN we got last trip.We were ready to do it again

Called up the agents[KAMIL] & [GALIP] To go out and complete our mission once again, :1fishing1:

GALIP was a total stranger to the big blue sea,never the less he took the challenge. :thumbup:

The weather was very ordinary as expected by us :1badmood: But 1 hour into our mission and the rain and clouds disappear,well kind of :074:

After an eternity of busting through small chops,we get close to browns,within 6 km,We notice another boat working the area,Turns out to be ZANZABAR,Hooked up to a marlin,plenty of birds working the area as well.

By now GALIP on his 1st mission,is getting a sore neck from bending over the side of the boat,finally worked out why he was doing this

Very close to browns mountain ,andthe short corner gets smashed :yahoo: But drops it :05:

But no sooner the short rigger goes off,im sure this happened on the last mission as well :074:

MR GALIPS 1ST Billfish off any kind, was a Short Billed hahahahapost-1001-1166962082_thumb.jpg

With all this excitement,forgot to mention the dolphin fish agent KAMIL got near 1 of the FADS.

post-1001-1166963172_thumb.jpg

Edited by hal

Guest danielinbyron

he's either a very small man in a very small boat or thats a cracker of a WAHOO :1yikes:

that is a wahoo right? not some short billed beast i've never seen or heard of.

great dollie to .. been good to see you guys doing so well..

Edited by danielinbyron

Sure is a short billed .the world record is around 30 kg thats not far of that did you weigh it?

Well NUDGE,We did hear that the record is 33kg

The marlin was not weighed,But after holding it up,we estimate it to be well over the 33kg mark.

Edited by hal

Hal ,that fish would have given that weight a very good nudge me thinks and its a pity you did not weigh it as it could have been a possible world record and a Fishraider first :1yikes:

Please submit your spearfish into the record section :thumbup:

Cheers Swordfisherman

:1yikes: Maybe next time we will Swordsfisherman :thumbup:

Mate the first thing i thought when i saw that spearfish was FARRRRK, that must be a new record..That is definently over 33kg, i caught one that was around 1.4m and weighed around a little under 20, if you were to look at the pic of mine and the pic of yours, yours is way bigger and ALOT heavier!!

However i thought the world record was around the 60 mark?

Well done on the fish, they do put up a good fight!!! Isn't it amazing what you can catch out there!!

And nice dollie too..

Any hint on which fad you got him at?

DAN