Port Hacking

DaveD

Lilli Pilli awesome for kingfish, watsons leaping bonito, frigate mackerel and also the odd salmon always produced for me last yr dunnu if this yr has kikd in yet but was the best caught e all of surface lures and sometimes live baiting under a float

I wanna try it out off the land but anyone got any recommended spots which are quiet and successful?

Coordinates on google earth are welcome

im with him. lilli pilli is good. U can fish a good shore based spot off swan street i think it is. just have to pick & choose when you go there as alot of boats will pass through here if its a nice day, so best off goin mid week, but does produce some kings & some nice bream,

lilli pilli is wat ur looking for some massive bream if u cast towards the weedbeds also a big hole on the right of the wharf dats got heaps of jews and always tailor and yellotails there to keep u occupied but if u want kingfish and bonito u need to throw lures for poretty long til they come and when they come they stay foir awhile aswell

Howdy Dave,

Now that I've got myself a boat I can give up some other landbased possies in Port Hacking.

End of Gannons Rd, dirt path to water opposite Dolans Bay; best on run-out

Gymea Bay Baths; good spot for your bread & butter fish plus heaps of squid.

Burraneer Bay sailing club(?) abandoned site off Shell Rd.

Gunamatta Bay; wharf off Lugano Ave.

Any of Cronulla beaches.

Best of luck.

Fuj.

Guest Aussie007

there are no fishing signs at lilly pilly warf but u can fish off the rocks goto the end of lilly pilly point rd hang a left walk down along the water plenty of snags need a long rod

snaggy on the left of the jetty, ok out to the front, and if you fish to the right of the pool snaggy on the bottom there too....juet depends how much lead you use as I have seen people pelt out sinkers that could sink a ship with a tiny bait on the end..fish light and you will be fine...pelagics come through but you have to be there at the right time.