Squid From Fishfinder Tony

cbietola

hi all ,

just picked up some squid from tonys and this has to be some of the best squid ive seen in a bait shop , even a fish shop

the flesh was still clear like see - through and they eyes were green as

u know the pics tony posted , they look exactly like that!

great work tony

cheers

craig

post-3196-1169104221_thumb.jpg

Just a reminder , if you place your squid orders with Tony from Fishfinder , and are unable to pick it up , I will be doing a " bait run " on Saturday to pick the ordered bait , and will have it ready for you at Clifton Gardens at 5 AM on Sunday Morning.

All you do is order from Tony , and pay me on the day !! Too Easy!

that squid does look the goods.

how much per kg?

where is caught from?

They are $28 a kilo.

Here is the thread where Tony listed all the bait for the social.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...showtopic=17097

Where they are from..who knows..as long as they do the trick is what matters and they sure look the goods to me.

Pete.

From my personal experience, I have used hawkesbury squid in syd harbour and caught kings, I have used syd harbour squid and caught kings in pittwater. I have used pittwater squid to catch kings off the peak.I have caught kings in Cowan on squid caught in pittwater. I have caught arrow head squid in georges river and caught kings in swansea!!!

For kingies whether it is calamari squid, arrow head squid or cuttle fish, it doesn't matter as long as it s fresh! Freshness is the key and where they have been caught from doesn't matter atleast from where I stand.

The bait Tony has seems to be as fresh as any squid I have seen from a bait shop. Live is best but hey if you can't get any livies then these should do the job. Hell even I might get some for the social! Cheers Kelvin

A few harsh comments there lads.

It may not be for the social that he is interested in these squid.

The bloke wants to know where they are from and made no derogetory comments regarding the squid from Tony, where is the problem?

If in Goldenfisho's opinion origen is important so be it.

If you dont believe that this matters dont we have a site policy of keeping your opinions to your self if it is going to offend someone?

Ease up fellas.

From my personal experience, I have used hawkesbury squid in syd harbour and caught kings, I have used syd harbour squid and caught kings in pittwater. I have used pittwater squid to catch kings off the peak.I have caught kings in Cowan on squid caught in pittwater. I have caught arrow head squid in georges river and caught kings in swansea!!!

For kingies whether it is calamari squid, arrow head squid or cuttle fish, it doesn't matter as long as it s fresh! Freshness is the key and where they have been caught from doesn't matter atleast from where I stand.

The bait Tony has seems to be as fresh as any squid I have seen from a bait shop. Live is best but hey if you can't get any livies then these should do the job. Hell even I might get some for the social! Cheers Kelvin

Well said and i agree 100%

I have always been a big believer in only using live squid but that squid from tony does look great, definately worth giving a shot

In regards to golden fisho, maybe his comment was taken in the wrong context,

Edited by netic

Sounds like the voice of experience here Kelvin :thumbup:

Thanks I am sure that will help members.

Can't wait to see the results on Sunday

Cheers mrsswordfisherman