Maintaining Your Reel.

costello

Hi all.

I remember a post a few months ago about the best spray to use while maintaining your fishing gear but I can't seem to track it down. There was a spray (not WD40) that a few of you Raiders were using that sounded good, I think it was water-proof or something, I can't remember???

Cheers,

Mark

Hi all.

I remember a post a few months ago about the best spray to use while maintaining your fishing gear but I can't seem to track it down. There was a spray (not WD40) that a few of you Raiders were using that sounded good, I think it was water-proof or something, I can't remember???

Cheers,

Mark

The spray I think your looking for is Inox

Geoff

Many people use different sprays, I think the one your refering too is INOX, I use Salt-X

INOX was the one thanks guy's. Do you get it from normal Hardware store's? Feel free to PM me anyone with locations as to keep within site regulations. I'm in the Ryde area but don't mind travelling.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by costa

INOX was the one thanks guy's. Do you get it from normal Hardware store's? Feel free to PM me anyone with locations as to keep within site regulations. I'm in the Ryde area but don't mind travelling.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark,

Cox's Rd Harware at North Ryde stocks it.

Bloo