Sydney Harbour Monster

mako

check out this 70 pound monster jew!

Here the story everyone............ I launched the boat at tunks park last week, with a mate that ive been wanting to take out for a while. We headed over to the spot, got the rods out and told tony to get me the fresh squid from the esky. He said "fresh squid? what sqiud theres only pilchads here". I had forgotten the squid at home I said shit there goes my chance of catching a jew.

I sent out a pilchard with no confidence at all, 2min later I hear, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

off she goes, grab and strike, its hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing was not stopping. after a 15 minutes of fighting the train, I won a 70 pounder monster on my boat, when I leased expected it it happened, what i've been waiting for since I was a little boy..............................my dream came true I could not stop screaming with joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-2703-1172098638_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishfinger

Awsome fish..

cant wait to hear the story behind it :biggrin2:

Heard a whisper about this one at a local tackle shop. Did hear a tale told with details to boot. Won't be saying anything though, I think the man in question should have rights to the story (or the right to keep schtoom!)

Cracker of a fish though.

Edited by humesy

Probably won't get details. I know I probably wouldn't except in a PM to a few buddies.

Davo

Davo are u saying your not expecting any details or,

if u caught a jew like that u wouldnt give details except to

a few buddies?

penguin

Edited by penguin

Davo are u saying your not expecting any details or,

if u caught a jew like that u wouldnt give details except to

a few buddies?

penguin

Penguin

I am saying exactly that. There were 825 hits on this post at 6pm, whilst there were only around 30 raiders logged in. You do the maths. A lot of non-members visit this site too. The last thing I want is 825 guys on my ground tomorrow morning if I caught it. But if you sent me a personal message, and given that someone like yourself shares plenty of info with us, I would be more than happy to let you know. If it were me that is. But it wasn't , so like you I can only dream of getting that illusive monster jew.

No mallice intended.

regards

Davo

Edited by DV8