Pittwater Session

Jaybee

G'day all,

I took the two eldest kids out for a fish on Saturday. Started off in the dark and headed down south from Broken Bay in magic conditions for a Flathead drift.

We were picking up a few small bits and pieces when my daughter starts feeling crook so back in we head.

As it was an hour or so from top of the tide I thought we'd anchor up on my favourite spot in Pittwater and fish the tide change and the run out.

From there on the action was fast all day. I was trying to relax and enjoy a beer but was forever helping out with dehooking and netting fish. At one stage I had three jew in the landing net at once after going from one side of the boat to the other and back again. The kids were having a ball.

We ended up with a very nice box of fish for them to weigh in.

Cheers Jeff.

post-1685-1173041533_thumb.jpg

post-1685-1173041596_thumb.jpg

Edited by MallacootaPete

I was trying to post some pictures with this post but I don't know what I did wrong. Here goes trying again.

G'day Jaybee...try this guide for posting pics. The secret is to try and keep each pic under 50kb Link

If you are still having trouble, post here again and you can email them to me and I'll post 'em up for you.

Cheers,

Pete.

Jaybee's pictures have been added to his original post now.

Nice bag of fish there Jeff. :yahoo:

Cheers,

Pete

Hey Pete thanks very much for your help with the pics. I;ll have to work out what I was doing wrong.

Cheers Jeff.

Yes Jeff...those pix were downsized to 61kb each and went through no problems.

Did you check the file size before trying to add the pic to the post? Just hold your cursor over

the pic in the folder you have it in and it should tell you the size.

if it's above 60kb, try and lower it with the downsizing program.

A fine feed of fish you got there too..well done.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pete.

Jaybee, :thumbup:

Hey the fish look even better laid out then they did in the esky Sat' night. And the wait for a :beersmile: was well worth it hey!

You're like me bud, the only way that I know how to get my pics smaller is to email them to myself and then add them to the post, there has to be an easier way.

Cheers Jed.

top session there jaybee

what bait were you using.

We were using mostly fresh Hawkesbury prawns and fresh yakka fillet. I'm no expert on soft plastics but I was trying to find time to go up front grab some to try. I don't think it really mattered what we put in the water, they were just hungy.

Jeff.