What Are Raiders Doing This Weekend?

johnno

Just wondering what all the raiders are up to this weekend? the 10th/11th march 2007

For me i will be working Saturday again

Sunday do the lawns after all this rain they look great

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

Cheers

Johnno

Edited by johnno

Well on Saturday im taking out a king virgin to get his first feel for these things...hje has been busting my balls for 2 month so this saturday it is, If the weather is good im hoping to also get out on Sunday...

I gotta go fishing as often as i can before the baby arrives because once it comes i may be grounded for a while

I gotta go fishing as often as i can before the baby arrives because once it comes i may be grounded for a while

:Funny-Post:

Im hitting the beach, tides will be good this weekend for the early morning ... I didnt get to go last weekend so im hangin

Edited by K1ngf1sher

Well on Saturday im taking out a king virgin to get his first feel for these things...hje has been busting my balls for 2 month so this saturday it is, If the weather is good im hoping to also get out on Sunday...

:Funny-Post: when u get him a king , then i'll come busting you for one too

still a sad KV :(

good luck with the fishing and of course the baby!

Edited by KINGvirgin

Just wondering what all the raiders are up to this weekend? the 10th/11th march 2007

For me i will be working Saturday again

Sunday do the lawns after all this rain they look great

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

Cheers

Johnno

I just got a promotion at my part time job.

I've worked as a waiter for over a year, bustin my balls for people who WILL NEVER be satisfied in this or next lifetime....

NOW i will be up at the bar, serving drinks and less stressed by about 400% :yahoo:

Not to mention tonight there is a beach party at one of my local watering holes, with a corona promotion.... could make for an uncomfortable morning :P

Edited by KINGvirgin

ive got a good one coming up this weekend, finally!!

friday night = mates 19th at the pub, should be great, sammy0884 should be joining me

saturday = recover then hit the boat show

sunday = head out somewhere hopefully chasing big fish with sammy0884

thats about it for now id say

CFD

theres my weekend... will have to fit the :wife: in somewhere too

Hey I'm in the same boat :1prop: .....my wife is due in 3 weeks.

I'm going to BB on Saturday and will enjoy every second

:1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

Guest IFishSick.

Fishing the Hacking Saturday morning in hope of a King or Jewie, and some Frigates and Squid for bait for.....what is hopefully an offshore trip on Sunday.