What Are Raiders Doing This Weekend?

johnno

what's all the raiders are up to this weekend? the 17th/18th march 2007

For me i will be working Saturday again

after a 70 hr week projected

Sunday Might go out for a fish ,nothing planned yet.

or sleep

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

Cheers

Johnno

Working behind the bar pulling beers and mixing it with the best tomorrow night

sat/sun is a cricket semi final , hopefully it will be over by saturday :biggrin2:

although even though we were minor premiers by 20+ points im not taking anything for granted!

my semi final record in cricket since starting as a junior is WOEFUL

the figures speak for themselves ..... 0 wins 7 losses.

Other than that i have taken the rest of the weekend nights off work to celebrate/commiserate so hopefully i can spend some time with the :wife: and also spend time with my brother and his :wife: who i found out yesterday are expecting twins in september :yahoo:

Guest Plastic Fanatic

Targetted the bream last week on hard bodies and plastics ^_^^_^ and then topped off the morning with a pair of good Flathead :thumbup: . The weather was mediocre but the forecast for this weekend looks a lot better so I guess I'll try the whole fishy process all over again! :D:D

Good luck to all!

PF

Well will be going fishing on Saturday probably with Sal and Steve.....trying to target some bigger kings...hopefully the rats will leave our baits alone....

Sunday my :wife: has her baby shower so probably will round up all the boys and hit it somewhere together.

Nah, we tried though.

Marked the spot and Got the wife to drop off some googles.

By the time we came back the tide turned and the water was a murky brown so we couldn't see a thing.

Returned in the arvo for another shot but still couldnt see anything, plus it was choppy from all the boat traffic.

You didnt end up getting it mate?????

Hitting the Hawkesbury Sunday with #1 son. Haven't seen many reports on the River from fellow Raiders lately, so I'm guessing the fish may be scarce. Oh well, :05: it'll still be good to get out on the water! :thumbup::thumbup:

Ohh yeh, 40th Birthday Sat.! :1yikes:

Happy 40th! :thumbup:

I've got the boys for the w/end while the :wife: is in Sydney misbehaving. I might have a go out the back if I get a chance but it's going to be hectic.

It's all good though. I'll earn enough brownie points to join the Swordys at Port to chase some beakies without any grief! :biggrin2: Can't wait!

Cheers,

Grant.

I'm going out on the 9m Kevlacat on Monday - woohoo!!! :yahoo:

Hopefully the weather will be good and we will go out to the shelf looking for beakies, etc and maybe some bottom bashing.

If not, we will probably troll the islands off Pt Kembla.

In any case, it beats being at work!!!

Cheers

Greg

I am hoping for a for a Sunday bash if not I might take a few days off next week. Bought myself a Black Bart San Sal Candy today this can be trolled up to 18 knots, if nothing touches that while I'm moving around, I will surely find fish exhausted floating upside down behind it after trying to catch it..