A New Pb Kingy For Greg!

Piss'n'Broke

Hey all

Myself an Greg headed out yesterday morning for a few kingys. Ran into savage 73 @ tunks, BL on a crappy fishless day mate. It was bloody hard fishing yesterday.

Anchored @ Qurantine along with 2-3 other boats, an conditions were AWFUL! 1M cross swell, white caps, an a howling wind! We sat there for 2hrs for NOTHING

Then bang another raider flying a Australian flag rips in, drops anchor an hookups straight away... WTF,,,,We were unimpressed bugga this! Up comes the anchor an we start sounding the area,,,, pick up some MASSIVE schools on the sounder but due to there position, it was very painful to fish this area where they were holding.

First drop after sounding this sckool, greg hooks up before my squid is even set, an line snarling off!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Had to kick the motor over an power off for this fish!!! Thank gawd it went into deep water. Boated it after a short hard fight with several people watching, an someone taking pics/video :1prop:. It went a TAD over 90cm, an its gregs new PB kingy... He was absolutely pumped after that this fish! We also got a 61cm RAT! that was keep for my boss in exchange for a carton of beer :beersmile:. The 61cm looks like a snack alongside his 90cm :1prop:

To that boatie screaming to start the boat an chase it down, your a LEGEND! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :tease:

Good day with only 2 kingys, but it was pure quality! Greg has been home an slept for 9hrs since sat, an its now Mon, he is out there at this very moment while Im writing this report

Cheers

D & G

post-2246-1174281672_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan and Greg

Good work fellas!!

There were a few biggens getting around out there good to see a few getting caught! By the way i got some good audio of your reel screeming its tits off i thought you were going to get spooled the way he took off!!! :1prop: you sertanly had the advantage on the fish not being at anchor!!!

good work again.

Dan.

Hey all

Myself an Greg headed out yesterday morning for a few kingys. Ran into savage 73 @ tunks, BL on a crappy fishless day mate. It was bloody hard fishing yesterday.

Anchored @ Qurantine along with 2-3 other boats, an conditions were AWFUL! 1M cross swell, white caps, an a howling wind! We sat there for 2hrs for NOTHING

Then bang another raider flying a Australian flag rips in, drops anchor an hookups straight away... WTF,,,,We were unimpressed bugga this! Up comes the anchor an we start sounding the area,,,, pick up some MASSIVE schools on the sounder but due to there position, it was very painful to fish this area where they were holding.

First drop after sounding this sckool, greg hooks up before my squid is even set, an line snarling off!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Had to kick the motor over an power off for this fish!!! Thank gawd it went into deep water. Boated it after a short hard fight with several people watching, an someone taking pics/video :1prop:. It went a TAD over 90cm, an its gregs new PB kingy... He was absolutely pumped after that this fish! We also got a 61cm RAT! that was keep for my boss in exchange for a carton of beer :beersmile:. The 61cm looks like a snack alongside his 90cm :1prop:

To that boatie screaming to start the boat an chase it down, your a LEGEND! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :tease:

Good day with only 2 kingys, but it was pure quality! Greg has been home an slept for 9hrs since sat, an its now Mon, he is out there at this very moment while Im writing this report

Cheersexcellent report mate, cant wait to hook one that big myself.

what a gem.

tight lines

twin 1

D & G

LOL

That beverage on the gunnel was MINE! Greg drinks beer only! :1prop:

As for gear, that kingy was landed on our heavier 15kg gear! Thank gawd as it would have shredded the gears on our BTRS! Mind you even on a tynros 30 an wilson rod, it went tearing off Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shittttt,,,,

Hey Savage sorry we didnt get a chance to help you out retrieving your boat after some low life dog stole your winch handle! We had just strapped an secured our boat, turned around, an you had already winched yours onto ya trailer using that thick ass rope!

Let us know when your heading out again! We are going out this sat-mon.

D & G